Wednesday 18 June 2014

Weekends Woes





My weekends are usually spend on work. Faceshop event last week, it was mega tiring. Working hours were too long, furthermore we were all in heels with only an hour break.

Glad that i have finally found a full time job. I pray the last stage, medical checkup will go well smoothly. Cant afford to mess things up this time round. I need some faith..

Excited to start my new journey, my first ever full time job!


Cooking is my hobby. My mother enjoys it. I guess it was hereditary. First time making aglio olio. I was never a fan of it. But recently ate a delicious one at bugis! Then the craving came..

1. Sauteed Mushroom.
Dry the mushroom to minimize cooking process. Diced Garlic into the pan and then mushroom. About 3 minutes, add in black pepper and parsley flakes. Cook till very dry.

2. Pour olive oil and 3 gloves of garlic. Fry till it turns slightly brown and then add in chili padi/Chili flakes(Pizza Hut), and then parsley.

Parsley plays a very important role for me.


Bought this iphonee cover which i want it for the longest time at Far East Plaza at level 1! I love that shop. It has everything in affordable price!