Thursday 5 June 2014

My favorite mask!


Dr. Morita!

I just started trying Dr. Morita. Have always wanted to try but it is at a higher end in Singapore. Bought it in Taiwan recently!

I love it. 
I have rather high expectations for masks. All these years, i stayed with Naruko. Now Dr.Morita is slightly better!

The sheet is thin and losta essences.


Not forgetting about Naruko! Served me super well for years! Both are Taiwan brands btw.

I usually mix and match my masks to achieve better result.  And yes, i do use it everyday.
One box is only S$6 in Taiwan, but $15 here, double the price omg.



Etude House Honey Mask Pack

It works well in rejuvenation, but it is very hard to wash off plus it is sooooooo sticky. One single pack can use up to 3 times. 

Another one is the similar one but yogurt. It does not work. It does no difference to my skin.