Monday 26 May 2014

Review of Datsumo Labo

Im a paying customer of Datsumo Labo since its first opening at Orchard International Building. A Japanese manager served me was really good. Im a sucker for good service. After consultation, treatment started, i was treated with care and i was sure i will be good in their hands.

However, after the overwhelmed population, their service dropped down 100%. I was treated so differently. They were rushing on every treatments. Furthermore, my areas are dedicated. I was in fear for the whole treatment  that they might accidentally cut/hurt me.
I wasn't late for the treatment. I do not understand the rush.

During treatments, they were talking among themselves too. This reflects their professionalism.
After treatments, the areas should be cooled down by placing the cold towels. Many times they have forgotten about it too.

I'd rather pay a little more than risk hurting myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought 2 deals from groupons for underarms hair removal. The first one was at onlyaesthetic. It was acceptable at first although the hard-selling. After that, they did not even bother to put cold cream before treatment, so as to minimize the pain and also to prevent from hurting your skin. During treatment, you can smell bbq smell. How scary is that?

Next, i bought another one from MUSEE. Although im just a groupon customer, i was treated so well. Their service is the best. No hardselling, no rushing. A few times, i wore like -_-, but they did not treat me differently. This is what i really like about them. As you know, there are some people that will look down on you when you do not wear presentable. Like they dont even want to serve you that kinda?
They treat every customer with proper care.